Ischia - Green
"Under this sky where life, where happiness abounds, On these shores that the eye likes to travel, We breathed this air of another world"
Ischia, Alphonse de Lamartine.
Island off the coast of Naples, whose undulating hills lounge in the crystal clear waters of the Mediterranean. Born from the flames of a volcano, and muse of many a writer and poet, gentle Ischia unfolds its charm – little cobbled streets clinging to lush hillsides form the enchanting landscape that inspired our Ischia swim shorts. With Ischia, time can stand still.
Every item of Rivea swimwear represents 10 plastic bottles, removed from the sea and beaches of the Mediterranean and then recycled.
- Iconic prints inspired by the Riviera
- Slim fit
- Mid-thigh length
- Seaqual recycled fibre
- Two side pockets
- Back pocket with button made of rPET
- Elasticated waist
- Quick-dry fabric
All Rivea swim shorts come with a waterproof TPU pouch.
1 Swiss Franc will be donated to support the work of Oceaneye.
Your swim shorts have been lovingly made from top quality materials, so that they can accompany you on your aquatic adventures for a long time to come. This is how we recommend you take care of it:
- If your swim shorts need washing, we recommend a machine wash on a delicates cycle at 30°C, with items of a similar colour, using a gentle detergent.
- Remember that your swim shorts love water – rinse them in fresh water after every use and, whatever you do, never dry clean.
- Your swim shorts are allergic to two products: bleaching agents and bleach based stain removers.
- After washing or rinsing, allow to dry naturally rather than using a tumble dryer.
- Your swim shorts do not need ironing, but if you really must, iron on the reverse at a temperature of 110°C.
Standard delivery is free of charge for orders of 150CHF or more.
Orders received on a business day are dispatched within 248hours.
Our swimwears meet perfectly European size standards. If you have a doubt, choose the larger size.
A Rivea swim short
10 plastic bottles
Collected in the Mediterranean Sea and on the beaches
Made from ocean granules
Waterproof, sustainable and biodegradable