Antibes, its cobbled streets, its Fort Carré. Antibes, land of inspiration for this swimwear. An evocation to this small seaside town on the Côte d'Azur where the sweetness of life is hidden behind its facades with charming details, its historical monuments, its museums and its narrow streets with a Provençal aesthetic.
A walk on the cobblestones of the "ville forte", through the rue du Haut-Castelet, passing by the rue des Revennes and finishing to the rue James-Close, inspired this pattern with a design of a peacock's tail, to not say scales of fish, taking up the soil architecture of the city.
- Iconic prints inspired by the Riviera
- Slim fit
- Mid-thigh length
- Seaqual recycled fibre
- Two side pockets
- Back pocket with button made of rPET
- Elasticated waist
- Quick-dry fabric
All Rivea swim shorts come with a waterproof TPU pouch.
1 Swiss Franc will be donated to support the work of Oceaneye.
Your swim shorts have been lovingly made from top quality materials, so that they can accompany you on your aquatic adventures for a long time to come. This is how we recommend you take care of it:
- If your swim shorts need washing, we recommend a machine wash on a delicates cycle at 30°C, with items of a similar colour, using a gentle detergent.
- Remember that your swim shorts love water – rinse them in fresh water after every use and, whatever you do, never dry clean.
- Your swim shorts are allergic to two products: bleaching agents and bleach based stain removers.
- After washing or rinsing, allow to dry naturally rather than using a tumble dryer.
- Your swim shorts do not need ironing, but if you really must, iron on the reverse at a temperature of 110°C.
Standard delivery is free of charge for orders of 150CHF or more.
Orders received on a business day are dispatched within 48hours.
Our swimwears meet perfectly European size standards. If you have a doubt, choose the larger size.
A Rivea swim short
10 plastic bottles
Collected in the Mediterranean Sea and on the beaches
Made from ocean granules
Waterproof, sustainable and biodegradable